GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- One separate page including title of the article and abstract should be included in the manuscript. The length should not exceed 300 words. The abstract should be brief, self-contained and explicit and should contain the following:
* Need for the present study and motivation
* Results and discussion
* Conclusion and policy implications (if any)
- The submitted manuscripts should be original piece of work. Such work should not have been published in any other journal and also should not be under consideration for publication in any other form. The author(s) should send declaration stating that the paper is neither published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Further, the paper should be in conformity with UGC Guidelines regarding plagiarism.
- The text should be double spaced and typed in Times New Roman style with a font size of 12 pts. and 1 inch margin all around. Use standard indentation for paragraphs.
- Footnotes should appear at the bottom of the page on which they are cited / referenced.
- Tables and figures should be numbered in roman numerals and should appear in the body of the manuscript. All tables, charts and graphs should be black and not in colour. Sources of data should be duly acknowledged.
- All charts and graphs should be drawn neatly and figures should be indicated in million and billion. Tables and figures should contain self-explanatory titles. Footnotes, italics, and quotation marks should be kept to the minimum.
- Equation editor should be used to type mathematical equations used in the study.
- Research methodology used in the paper should be explained in detail. Time period of the study must be mentioned therein.
- All copyrights are reserved with the Department of Commerce, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi. The author(s) is accountable for copyright permission for any part of the content of their article. The views expressed in the article of this journal would be those of author(s) and would not reflect the opinion of the College. The author(s) is required to sign the “Transfer of Copyright” agreement before article is published in the journal.
- References should be in APA format.
- The file should contain separate title page which should provide the name(s) of author(s) along with institutional affiliation, mailing address, e-mail id and telephone number. The name(s) of the author(s) should not appear on any page of the manuscript other than title page.
- If a paper is selected for presentation, the author (at least one in case of multiple authors) must attend the conference to present the same.
- Conference organisers reserve the right to edit all papers and abstracts for grammatical and editorial style as well as length and clarity.
- The manuscripts will be subjected to a double blind review by our expert Advisory Committee. The decision of the scientific committee in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Paper/Article Title
- Keywords (4)
- Introduction/Statement of Problem including Literature Review (highlighting the research gaps and need for the present work).
- Objective(s) of the Study.
- Hypotheses(if any) to be tested.
- Research Methodology (describing the instrument(s)/scale(s) used in the questionnaire along with their psychometric properties, sample size, data collection and statistical tools used for data of analysis).
- Results / Findings and Discussion (This part must discuss/interpret the findings of the study in detail in that it is this part of the paper/article which contains. a researcher’s contribution to the existing pool of knowledge).
- Summary/Conclusions and Suggestions (if any)