TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment Gateway/Net Banking Disclaimer
The Payment Gateway Service is being provided to the applicants so as to facilitate online payment. By using these services of the payment Gateway, applicants expressly agrees that use of this online payment service is entirely at their own risk and cost.
CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTION AND REFUND POLICY
- Applicants are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION fee as prescribed in the information bulletin.
- The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
- For making online payment through Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking, the applicants will need to pay an additional processing charge as “transaction charge” in addition to the fees.
- In case of any applicant found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said applicant, the said extra
- payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same account from which the payment has been received.
- There is no provision for cancellation and request for refund of examination fees including transaction/Service charges, etc. will not be entertained in any circumstances. Any types of charge back will not be considered by the bank except in the case of failed transaction which will be settled solely by the bank with the applicants/customers.
Failed and Fraudulent Transaction
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College will have no role in failed transactions and fraudulent use of card/net banking in any manner. Applicants are advised to use their own debit/credit card/net banking. Users/Applicants will be solely responsible for using debit/credit card & net banking for payment of examination fees.
- Any fraudulent transaction/attempt will attract action as per service rules and relevant section of Indian Penal Code (IPC). Applicants providing improper details will not be allowed to appear in the examination and the examination fees will be forfeited.
Debit/Credit card /Net banking Transaction
- The user/applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card / Net Banking details. In default of the above conditions, Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be entitled to recover the amount of transaction from the user against whom the credit/debit card/Net banking has been used.
- Further, Payment Gateway service provider/Bank also reserves the right to initiate any legal action for recovery of cost/penalty or any other punitive measure, as it may deem fit.
NOTE: Applicants facing the problem of deduction of application fee amount without getting the Registration Slip generated (failed registration) are required to apply again in the online application portal before the last date of online application. These applicants can submit the request for refund of failed registration amount along with details separately